lundi 9 avril 2007

Survival

Before blogging a backload of wonderful articles, full of hopes and futures, possibles and projects, I find myself in the obligation of first posting some spit and venom articles.  These should help you understand why I am who I am,  and why I am where I am.

So I'll be talking to you about Stilbestrol, a synthetic hormone that has caused so much physical and psychic damage to so many lives. I'll mention the medical denial and negligence that have brought me to where I am today, after 45 years of struggle to survive and make myself heard otherwise  than as a psychiatric case.  This will bring me to write about my chronic and severe folic acid deficiency (detected three weeks ago!) and my pudendal neuropathy which the doctors have polightly accepted to diagnose after 45 years of debilitating pain.

Hopefully these explanations will make my poetry and other writings more accessible as, for the moment, they are cut off from the context which inspired them and gave them life.

Once I have finished having my moan, we'll be back to a more festive mood.

See you soon

Tantine





Aucun commentaire: